22/23.5.2010 meeting in SLO and HR Istra

• Hallo

On 22/23.5.2010 we organized a meeting of SLo and HR maxiscooter fans. Her are some pictures:
    Next meeting will be probably in September in Murska Sobota. If anyone interested I can post details.
    pictures I.#
    pictures II.
    pictures III.

• Hello TmaxSLO

would be nice to have some more information about maxiscooter meetings in SLO and HR.
    Maybe we could meet once in summertime on two wheels. I have been travelling around in SLO and HR in 2007 with the car and in 2009 with the motorbike (BMW R1150GS). So why not next time with my Tmax?
    Very fine countries for biking and very friendly people !!!!

So long

Christoph :thumbup:

ciao a tuttti - Christoph

.... nur fliegen ist schöner - ausser auf die schnauze .....

• About 4 years ago we organized first meeteing. Now every year we planing two "big" meeting and a some common trips. On 12/06/2010 prepare travel to Austria on one of the most beautiful roads - http://www.nockalmstrasse.at/
    Next "big" meeting is planed on 4/5. 9. 2010 in "Prekmurje". Soory i dont know how to translate this page :New_shy:
    We also have a forum where we talk about different things, please teak a look (Unfortunately, in the Slovenian language, but you can translate it whit Google ;) )
    SLO forum - meetings
    SLo forum - general talk