Brief eines Ostfriesen an die NASA

• Brief eines Ostfriesen an die NASA:

Greet God, I write you, because you must help me. I have seen your Space Shuttle in the television. In color. And so come me the idea to make holidays in the worldroom.

Alone without any crazy wife. I am the Kraxlhuber. The Hofer Anderl was my clock-clock grandfather. I stand on a very bad foot with my wife. Always she shouts with me. She has a shrill voice like a circle saw. She lets no good hair at me. She says I am a Schlapptail. She wants that I become Bürgermaster. But I want not be Bürgermaster. I have nothing at the hat with the political shit. I want my Ruah. And so I want make holidays on the moon.

Without my bad half. But I take my dog with me. He is a boxer. His name is Wurstl. So I want book a flight in your next Space Shuttle. But please give me not a window place. I would kotz you the rocket full, because I am not swindlefree. And no standing place please. And please do not tell my wife that I want to go alone. She has a big Schrot-Gun. She would make sieb from my ass. I need not much comfort. A nice double-room with bath and kloo and heating. And windows with look to the earth. So I can look through my far-glass and see my wife working on the potatoe field. And my dog and I laugh us a brunch (hahaha).

We will kringel ourself bevor laughing. Is what loose on the moon? I need warm weather and I hope the sun shines every day. This is very good for my frost-boils.

With friendly Servus,

Kraxlhuber